MQ, PMQ, VMQ, PVMQ,
It is a group of elastomer, having inorganic main chain. Silicones are known as their ability to retain properties at low as well as high temperatures.
Standard operating temperature Range:
-70 OC to +225 OC
20 – 80 Shore A
- Ability to retain properties at extreme low and high temperatures.
- Properties vary, based on selection of grades, based on monomer composition
- Excellent resistance to outside weather, ozone, sunlight
- Physiological compatibility
- Radiation resistance
- Good Electrical resistance property
- Poor physical properties
- Applications requiring high temperature resistance and low temperature flexibility
- Electrical, Electronics industrial components
- Pharmaceutical, Medical, Surgical, Food grade components
- Internal body transplant components
- Aerospace, automotive, textile, industrial components
- Elastomer caulking in construction industry
- Soft touch components such as toys, mobile cover, jewellery mould etc.