SBR Rubber is also known as Buna-S, GR-S. It is the general purpose synthetic rubber, mainly used as a replacement of Natural rubber, for many non-critical applications.
Standard operating temperature Range:
-50 OC to +80 OC
40 – 90 Shore A
- General purpose rubber
- Good physical properties, when properly compounded.
- Poor chemical, oil, solvent resistance properties
- Poor heat resistance
- Poor weather, ozone, UV resistance
- General purpose mouldings, extrusions, seals, gaskets, hoses, profiles, roll, belts, bearings, lining, rubberized fabric, shoe soling etc.
- Few grades can be used for passenger tire treads.